Sunday, August 19, 2012

Voting-South Park's View

I just watched an episode of South Park which made me realize it IS very important to vote.Even if the only nominees are a Giant Douche bag or a Turd Sandwich.LOL... Where have all the good candidates gone.Why can a candidate not rise to the top and get this country back in it's place in this world-as a huge that at least can bring us all together instead of dividing us more and more.Right now-I do not believe it is Obama's fault.It's Congress that is to blame..and the folk who hold congress in their pockets-mainly money grubbing Corporations...

We all know most politicians did not get to a high level in the USA gov't without some type of shady crap....If good ,honest people some way could run for office and all band together for the best interest of this country, that would be a really good start-lobbyists should be banned all together..Just a thought-I'm trying to decide if I'm going to vote for the turd sandwich or the Douche bag-I'll probably write in a person I believe can lead this country.I want to feel safe and  I want a good world for my daughter.I want a safe world.The atrocities going on around this world are extreme alarming.Human trafficking?Catholic Priests?not all of them,FYI.We have our own problems but we must stop being so selfish and compromise on many issues.China is about to kick our ass-and I would not be surprised if some war begins soon.We as human beings have fucked up everything.We could have lived perfectly in harmony on what God or the big bang or let's just say earth gave us.I believe that God had something to do with it,myself-I am sure he's pissed at what we have done to our planet.There is so much evil in this world -it's very scary.I really wish everyone would all just do unto others as they would have others do unto them.We have not followed the Golden Rule.That's a fact

I'm seriously not into politics because it's so much of a waste of time to try and talk others into your own opinion-it does not work.All these posts about negativity towards Obama just make people mad.Not at Obama though-at the poster of the articles.We all know the spin is in each article and only idiots believe this 99% of this crap.

The last three or four Presidents and Congress(especially congress) have fucked this country up.We need an actual leader-and I believe that Obama has done well considering what he inherited and also considering that the Republicans are way too arrogant and greedy to work with him because they know if they don't cooperate then his ideas will never pass and he might not be re-elected.Maybe we should give the democrats a chance to lead the country for four years and then give the republicans a chance.All our leaders do is bicker and think only of themselves and their being re-elected.

Our entire system is seeming to fail...I know 5 friends from my class at the Montgomery Academy who could get together and fix this mess.They are that smart-all honest and all reasonable people.I wish they would get into politics because I know a few that have what it takes to fix us.

Enough of my rambling.I hate politics. And folks-please stop your posting on FB because it will not make a difference.At all. start a different page where people can subscribe if they want to hear your shit.don't throw it on us every damn day.
Barry Wilson,Jr.

No comments: